Gift suggestions in all price ranges to satisfy the cyclist in your life. All items in stock now!
- Wool socks: Stock your stocking with stockings!
- Basic Blinkys: These holiday lights will keep your loved ones safe at dawn and dusk.
- Cycling Caps: Durham Cycles has the largest collection of unique cycling caps in NC.
- Knit gloves from Giro: Perfect cool weather gloves, on road or off.
- CO2 Inflation packs: Great emergency inflation. Fits right in the rider’s pocket or seat pouch.
- Arm and knee warmers: A necessity for the year-round Cyclist.
- Deluxe folding tools: Great for long distance cyclists. A tool bench in your pocket.
- Cycle Computers: New 2017 Sigma computers in stock now!
- Mini pumps: For the environmentally minded cyclist who won’t use CO2
- Blackburn Panniers: Great carry-alls for work, school, shopping or wherever your bike goes.
- Rechargeable lights: As bright as car headlights, these are an ideal gift for serious commuters.
- Durham Cycles or Duke Cycling Jerseys are a perennial favorite.
- Winter Shoe Covers: Keep the tootsies warm in even the harshest weather.
- Tifosi Sunglasses: Get some coverage. (Great for blocking the wind on chilly days.)
- Abus Commuter helmets: Built-in reflectors and lights make this one of the safest helmets available.
- Tires: Durham Cycles has the best rubber from Michelin and Continental
Over $100 (Premium swag)
- Garmin 520 GPS computer: The ultimate training partner
- Brooks Saddles: Premium leather saddles to class up your ride
- Scott Cadence Plus Helmet: This premium aero-lid doesn’t skimp on safety with an extra layer of MIPS protection
- Deluxe tune-up: Our premium spa package for your loved one’s bike